When you install the Service on your device and register with AutoChat, personally identifiable information about you may be collected during the download process for the Service (as requested during the download process) and when you register with us. For registration through AutoChat, you can be required to provide your mobile phone number or your email address, name, depending on the device(s) you are using on the Service. You may also provide personally identifiable information, but that is optional.
In addition, when you install the Service on your device and register with AutoChat, you may will be asked to allow us access to your address book. If you consent, we will have access to contact information in your address book on the device you use for the Service (names, numbers, emails, but not notes or other personal information in your address book) and we will store them on our servers and use them to help you to use the Service, for example, by synchronizing your AutoChat contacts between different devices you may want to use with the Service. If you do not want AutoChat to store this information, you may opt-out through your account settings in the AutoChat application at any time. However, we may not be able to offer some of the features that require this information.
AutoChat may also collect and gather non-personally identifiable information, such as certain profile information including country of residence and preferences. In addition, AutoChat may collect and store information about your and othersí usage of Service and our website, including matches, numbers of matches made by members, match durations, text messages, usage by geographies, device and connection information, IP address, device capability, bandwidth, statistics on page views, network type and traffic to and from our website.
AutoChat allows you to share text messages, photos, screenshots, voice messages, videos and other communications in the AutoChat application with other users, and if you choose to do so your text messages, photos, screenshots, videos and other communications will be stored on our servers. In addition, if you choose to share these items with other AutoChat users, we may not be able to remove them from our servers or make them unavailable to anyone who you have shared them with. Sending and sharing text messages, photos, screenshots, videos or other communications in the AutoChat application is your decision. By choosing to share that information, you should understand that you may no longer be able to control how that information is used and that it may become publicly available (depending in part on your actions or the actions of others with whom you have shared the information). AutoChat is not responsible for any use or misuse of information you share. In addition, in case your conversation partner reports your abusive behavior or language to us, then the conversation information such as voices, screenshots or contents of conversation which has been stored only in your partner's device may be transferred to our servers. Such transferred information will be processed by us to ascertain the genuineness of the report and determine your penalty levels, if needed.
We also collect error-reporting information if the Service crashes or hangs up so that we can investigate the error and improve the stability of the Service for future releases. In general these reports do not contain personally identifiable information, or only incidentally. As part of these error reports, we receive information about the type and version of your device, the device identifier, the time the error occurred, the feature being used and the state of the application when the error occurred. We do not use this information for any purpose other than investigating and fixing the error.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
1) We may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
2) We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
Parties with whom you may choose to share your User Content:
3) Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as User Content, becomes available to the public. With this feature, AutoChat can be protected from exhibitionism. Once you have shared User Content or made it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others.
4) If you remove information and contents (e.g. Screenshots, etc.) that you created on the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other Users or third parties have copied or saved that information (e.g. Facebook, etc.).
We use or may disclose your personal information only as follows:
1) To verify your identity;
2) To connect you with others as enabled by the Service;
3) To share your Profile with others on the Service;
4) To show you the names of persons you communicate with and to show your name to persons you communicate with on the Service;
5) To deliver to you any administrative notices, alerts and communications relevant to your use of the Service;
6) To provide you with relevant content that you requested, using information that you allow us to collect from you;
7) To contact you via email, SMS or otherwise for the purpose of informing you about new products, services or promotions offered by AutoChat (you can opt-out of such emails or SMSs by sending an email to email@example.com);
8) For internal operations, including troubleshooting problems, data analysis, testing, research, improvements to the Service, detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other illegal activity;
9) When we have a good faith belief that the law, any legal process, law enforcement, national security or issue of public importance requires disclosure;
10) To protect and defend our rights or property;
11) In connection with a corporate transaction involving AutoChat, such as the purchase or sale of a business unit, an acquisition, merger, sale of assets, or other similar event.
The information you enter on our user web-site "autochat.by" while your registration (your ìProfileî) is partially shared with your AutoChat contacts. Your AutoChat nickname only will be available for your all other Autochat contacts. You control your Profile and you can modify your Profile by e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
You can always control what information you choose to share with us on the Service. To do so, you can change your settings in your mobile device. Alternatively, you can remove the Service from your mobile device entirely.
You can remove your data anytime you want. If you ask us to delete your account, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to remove your data from our servers.
Any personally identifiable information that (i) you share in text messages, photos, videos or otherwise in or through the AutoChat application with other users, or (ii) submit on a blog, bulletin board or chat room on our website or elsewhere, can be viewed and used by others, including to send you unsolicited messages or to commit identity theft. AutoChat is not responsible for any use or misuse of your information that might result from your disclosure of information.
AutoChat do not send any promotional email messages.
Protecting user privacy and personal information is a top priority for Goodroaming LLC and AutoChat. We make substantial efforts to ensure the privacy of all personally identifiable information you provide to us. Access to all personally identifiable information is restricted to those Goodroaming LLC and AutoChat employees, contractors, agents and third-party service providers who need to know that information in order to provide, operate, develop, maintain, support or improve the Service. Goodroaming LLC and AutoChat uses password protection, access logs, and system monitoring to safeguard the confidentiality and security of all member information.
In addition, due to the inherent nature of the Internet and related technology, we do not guarantee the protection of information under our control against loss, misuse or alteration.
The Service is not directed to children under the age of sixteen (16) and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of sixteen as part of the Service. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of sixteen as part of the Service, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of sixteen as part of the Service.
If you wish to use any of the rights described below, you may contact us at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. We process and answer your requests without undue delay and in any event within one month of our receipt of the request unless a longer period is required due to the complexity of the request. In this case, our response time can be up to three months in total as permitted by Article 12 of the GDPR.
1) Right to request access
You have the right to request access into the data that we are processing on you, see Article 15 of the GDPR, including information about:
- the purposes of the processing
- the categories of personal data concerned
- the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed
- the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored
Furthermore, you have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. Please note that the access may be restricted due to intellectual property or trade secrets.
2) The right to object
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation when the data are processed based on the balancing-of interest rule in Section 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, see Article 21 of the GDPR. In this case, we will cease the processing unless there is compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or if the processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes at any time. We will cease the processing of your personal data for this purpose after the objection. Please note that if you exercise this right, your user license to use the Service will cease automatically.
3) Right to rectification and erasure
You have the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified, see Article 16 of the GDPR. Furthermore, you have the right to have your personal data erased where one of the following grounds applies, see Article 17 of the GDPR:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed,
- if you have withdrawn your consent and there are no other legal grounds for the processing,
- if you have objected to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing,
- the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law,
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed or
- the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services.
Please note that your right to erasure may be limited if the data are necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
4) Right to withdraw consent
You have the right to obtain restriction of processing in certain circumstances, see Article 18 of the GDPR. If you have the right to restriction, we will only process your data with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim or to protect a person or important grounds of public interest the right to withdraw consent. If we have asked for your consent to our processing of your data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, see Article 7 of the GDPR. If you withdraw your consent, we will cease processing of the data for which you have withdrawn consent, unless we have a legal obligation to keep some or parts of your data. Please note that if you withdraw your consent, your user license to use the Services will cease automatically. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
5) The right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided us with which we process in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller if the processing is based on consent or contract performance, see Article 20 of the GDPR.
Company has designated the person in charge of personal data protection as below for inquiries and complaints about personal information of users.
Name: Vladimir Ermalov
Address: 220123 Bogdanovicha 131, Minsk, Republic of Belarus
Phone: +375 29 1302009